Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Gastron Om Nom: Bun Thit Nuong

I love to eat anything that requires the addition of nuoc mam. Or in big poppa's dialect, luoc lam. So bun thit nuong is something I like to make. It's relatively easy since the only thing I'm actually cooking up is the thit nuong. As with most of my meats, each time I make thit nuong, it's almost always very different from the last time I made it. I think my nuoc mam always tastes different too. But man, you should see the obscene amount of garlic that I put in there. I love nuoc mam so much that I usually will have a huge jar of it in my fridge cos I always add it to my rice. The fotos of the thit nuong looks a bit charred, or burnt I guess if you want to get technical. What can I say. I mos def have a culinary magic touch. Haha. Viva la nuoc mam!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

AntsyMama said...

GOOD JOB!! MOST DEFINITELY SUPER IMPRESSED. MUST GIVE RECIPE TO ME.