Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Gastron Om Nom: Mi Quang

I have not cooked anything new and interesting in a very long while. So luckily, our good neighbors are wonderful cooks and often invite us over and we always say yes. And when i say neighbor, it's still an approx five minute drive. And i really only mean that endo is a good cook and not her bf la lengua. The first time big poppa and i went over to eat, she made mi quang. So good! I normally don't drink all the broth in soups but I drained this bowl dry. She also had some papaya salad and la lengua picked up a grocery store tirimisu. I think that was my least favorite. Haha. And there was some che too. It was great. It almost felt we were celebrating something but we weren't. Maybe our friendship? Haha.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: