Saturday, July 21, 2012

Trippin': Sydney - Sydney Opera House

The sydney opera house is as magnificently beautiful as you would imagine it to be. The way it juts out and sits right at the edge of the harbour makes it all the more dramatic. Speaking of dramatics, the story of how the sydney opera house came to be is a drama in itself! The real architect who created the design and who also poured all his blood sweat and tears into this project gets kicked off the plan and has supposedly never come back to sydney to see his vision in completion. In a nutshell. That is so sucky. We didn't see a show here. I checked the schedule and wasn't all too eager to spend my evening at the symphony. My 'mary trip', as my baby sistar puts it, doesn't really allow for an exciting nightlife since my eventful days basically means i hit the sack pretty early. Hey. I'm all too aware how non relaxing traveling with me can be. Thus the reason i kinda prefer not to travel with friends anymore. Haha. I don't want to have to feel bad about the things i want to do and the way i choose to go about it. We took a tour of the opera house. Very cool and pretty and neat. I love having a guide talk about the history of anything and everything. We had to cut it short cos I didn't want us to miss the next adventure. WHALE WATCHING.


1 comment:

AntsyMama said...

I wish I can just go on a trip with just u and me..I'd totally wanna do everything you plan bc I'm lazy to plan now but I love jam packed trips!