Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Trippin': Sydney - ANZ Stadium

I'm just dreaming of the day that i will stop traveling like a textbook tourist. One day. I'm just on the move kinda person. I get bored just sitting around. When that day comes where i can learn to relax on vacay's, maybe i can stop things like touring a stadium. I dunno why but i love things like this. It's completely ridic thing to go see and do, especially when you're in SIDNEY! Another reason not to get the see sydney pass. Cos then you're almost forced to do things you generally wouldn't do. Overall i had an okay time and it's always neat to go behind the scenes. I tried to look for a rugby game to go watch but there were none going on the time we were there. We did however watch a ton of rugby games on the telly trying to figure out the rules and what not. We ended up getting a 'private' tour because we were the only people who showed up. I almost feel like a loser. Haha. I think i can handle being a loser.


 photo DSC_0428-001.jpg
 photo DSC_0419-001.jpg
 photo DSC_0431-001.jpg
 photo DSC_0433-001.jpg
 photo DSC_0446-001.jpg
 photo DSC_0437-001.jpg
 photo DSC_0416-001.jpg
 photo DSC_0413-001.jpg
 photo DSC_0394-001.jpg
 photo DSC_0391-001.jpg
 photo DSC_0399-001.jpg
 photo DSC_0400-001.jpg
 photo DSC_0407-001.jpg
 photo DSC_0405-001.jpg
 photo DSC_0450-001.jpg
 photo DSC_0457-001.jpg
 photo DSC_0515-001.jpg
 photo DSC_0493-001.jpg
 photo DSC_0521-001.jpg
 photo DSC_0537-001.jpg
 photo DSC_0548-001.jpg
 photo DSC_0545-001.jpg
 photo DSC_0488-001.jpg
 photo DSC_0484-001.jpg
 photo DSC_0463-001.jpg
 photo DSC_0460-001.jpg
 photo DSC_0466-001.jpg
 photo DSC_0473-001.jpg
 photo DSC_0478-001.jpg
 photo DSC_0574-001.jpg

No comments: