2055 Westheimer @ Shepherd
Houston, Texas 77098
La lengua and endo took me out to Churrascos for my bday. This was eleven months ago. Omgawd. My bday is coming up around again. Geez. This year, no celebrations involved. Just me and big poppa. I'm not a big meat eater and so places like this is just okay to me. I love chimichurri sauce though and can eat that stuff with the fried plantains all day long. I don't care where i eat as long as i'm spending it with cool people that are fun to be with. As time progresses, it becomes very clear which friends are truly happy and excited for the good things that happen to you. And then there are those who just don't seem to care. And i appreciate the ones who do and am grateful to have special people who actually LIKE ME. I sometimes can't believe i actually have friends. Haha. I have to really thank la lengua and endo for helping me with that whole scooter debacle. Geez. I'm so freaking dumb sometimes.
4 weeks ago











1 comment:
I love churro scow and their chimichiri sauce! Yummmm..
Post a Comment