B.o.B. feat. Lauriana Mae
Album: Strange Clouds (2012)
Song: Chandelier
I like hip hop a lot more when it has a good melody and what makes even better is when there's pretty female vocals to go along with it.
Man. So BEE-ZAY!
Mind so disorganized. Me and big poppa have poor communication. So we've double-booked ourselves on more than one occassion. It's awkward cancelling on people. I hate it. I hate being flaky. And i hate dog ate my homework excuses. But i'm that person now. So i hate. Myself. And i suck for ruining the surprise. I've been having to say that quite frequently these days.
Homeland. Have you seen it? You should see it. Big poppa and i took a weekend to ourselves to sit and watch the entire first season. We actually BOUGHT the dvd. No time to wait for any takers to volunteer to d/l for us. Claire danes so good. I can't decide whether she is pretty or not. She has great hair though.
Life has been such a whirlwind. Thanks to great friends for treating me to great food. Big poppa thanks you too. Going through so much transitions at work. I'm a lot busier with noticeably less time to blog. And my first olympic triathlon was so crappy. I should of never have woken up for that. More deets later.
Another year of missing the state fair. And i missed little my-linh's bday. She's so cute! And aren't the two besties so frackin adorable together?!? For their bdays this year, i got them some toms. I hope they liked them as much as i did!
*photo courtesy of amazon.com*




No comments:
Post a Comment