Monday, October 29, 2012

Musik Mundi: Pink

Pink
Album: The Truth About Love
Song: Try

I'm so loving this song! I play it at least three times a day. This is a shout at the top of your lungs in the car song. I'm thinking i need to tint my windows so people will stop staring. I keep imagining that one day while stuck in traffic on main st, i'll start singing with the windows down. And then one by one people from neighboring cars join me. And by mid-song, everyone's dancing and singing on the street and on top of cars. I'm not into musicals unless i'm starring in one. The music video for her song is pretty cool. She does this so you think you can dance contemporary number that shows how super strong she is. She's got a crazy man body.

I feel like time is in a rush. Before i know it i'm another year older and not much wiser. I've got a great man in my life yet i just don't feel the fire of getting married or having kids. I like kids but sometimes i wonder, do i REALLY like kids? I dunno. What i would like is a house but the thought of diving into such a huge financial commitment with the mortgage and furnishing it. Oy! It's a lot of chitty chitty bang bang mang! Big poppa and i had some free time on sunday so we drove around this one area looking at houses. Let's just say we were a bit out of our price range and everyone in that neighborhood will be voting for romney.

sweet big poppa:
'if i could sing, this is the song i would want to sing to u at our wedding' - referring to neyo's new song let me love you

sour big poppa:
'i think it would be fun to be single' - this got ooooohhhh's all around



*photo courtesy of amazon.com*

1 comment:

AntsyMama said...

Haha love when u quote big poppa. Sometimes I wonder if I like kids but then I realize I don't have a choice..lol. But I love it on the days I'm not pulling my hair out or screaming at the top of my lungs which is maybe 10% of the time. Not too shabby I suppose haha. So there's your hint to get the kids already! :p