Atlas Genius
Album: Through The Glass EP (2012)
Song: Trojans
The big condom company has ruined the word 'trojan' for me. It's not people of Troy. Nor unfortunate malicious software (malware!). It's all hehe blush giggle. I love the beat of this song. The music is really catchy too. I will put this song on my hype playlist to get me through 610/galleria traffic. Ugh. It's obviously gotten worse as the holidays near. Why do people go to the mall? HULLO! SHOP ONLINE! I hate going shopping. Sifting through crap. Lines. Parking. Walking. Haha. I'm just lazy.
Big poppa and i attended a birthday event this weekend and i just loved it cos it was so nice! Good food! The owner of the house has really good taste and i love the renovations and design. I also came away with another philly cream cheese combo. That and tabasco pepper jelly. DELISH! I couldn't stop eating it. Well, i love cream cheese so it's hard to hate anything with it in it. I bought some that same weekend and ate it every night. I actually have stopped liking it as much. Overkill. But i know deep down that if i saw it i would still go for it.
*photo courtesy of amazon.com*
4 weeks ago

No comments:
Post a Comment