Royal Teeth
Album: Act Naturally (2012)
Song: Wild
Houston really doesn't have many things to do besides eating. I know that when my mom has friends visiting, all that she does is take them out to eat. Ugh. So boring! So when buda and wonder woman asked us if we wanted to go the turkish festival, i was like YES YES YES! Of course, we mostly just ate there too. Haha. And i had me some turkish coffee. I've had better. You know how festivals go. Over-priced. But it was something different to do. And i love listening to that up-beat mediterranean music. They had this DJ towards the end of the night where it was like dancey mediterranean pop. I like it. Haha. Food was okay. I had a falafel sandwich. Big poppa decided that night that he does not like mediterranean food. This was fun. But it was about to get better! I got this e-mail earlier in the day about some market square park party. So we left the Turkish festival and walked the six blocks to market square park. Walking around in downtown houston! Once we get to the park. It's completely awesome. There are a bunch of people sitting on the lawn listening to live music from a band that i didn't recognize but turned out to be really good! There was wine and beer and a free photobooth. Fun! Big poppa got a beer and i got a tiny glass of nasty red wine. We found a spot on the grass and enjoyed the music. The band's claim to fame is the song wild. This song is on a state farm commercial i believe. Isn't that just super cool of them to perform for free?!? To play for the love of music. Very rare these days. There were a bunch of little girls dancing up a storm on the stage. Oh yeah, it's cute and funny now. Haha.
*photo courtesy of amazon.com*
4 weeks ago













1 comment:
Aw I miss hanging with y'all! I love when randomness turns into a good time.
Post a Comment