Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Event: Mini & Cooper's X-Mas Potluck

I just checked zara again and my size is still out. I very close to calling every store in Texas. I keep imagining how cute i would have looked these past few days in that coat.

I can't believe i failed to mention that horrible texans game. And just like that our season is over. We get a little closer every time. We need a new QB. I'm usually the type to give people a chance but enough is ENOUGH! Dunzo.

Mini and cooper hosted a x-mas potluck at their house where we had a little white elephant gift exchange. These can be tricky cos there's always that one gift that no one wants. In this case, someone actually brought a SNUGGIE. Ugh. It's not funny anymore people! And def not white elephant appropriate. For our potluck dish, we brought this gigantic tray of nui ga luc lac from tan tien. I don't know how many trays we bought over the holidays. The lady there keeps telling me that she's making the nui more 'healthy'. I keep trying to figure how to tell her to stop making it 'healthy'. I made a photo posterboard collage of all the friends and big poppa bought an amazon giftcard that he wrapped along with a plunger and some toilet paper. His gift got picked last and my gift was picked second to last. Everyone was laughing at the plunger and everyone thought my gift was a calendar. Really now? Do i LOOK like the kind of person that would bring a $20 calendar? I think all the girls ended up really liking my gift and turns out that a lot of people actually needed plungers. Haha. It was a great evening as usual filled with a lot of laughter. My first gift pick was a set of tools which got stolen from me. Since i'm not a stealer, i ended up with some almond toffee from neiman's. Nothing special but i would eventually eat all of it.


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
DSC_0536-001 DSC_0585-001
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: