Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Trippin': Sydney - Moo Burger

My baby sistar took us to eat at one of her favorite gourmet burger places by her school in sydney. Moo Burger. I love gourmet burgers. And this place was pretty good but i honestly can't remember much. I do remember not having a lot of money but deciding that i really had to have that mango smoothie. Haha. Don't ever put me in charge of the finances. It was a pretty satisfying meal. Prolly on the better end compared to some of the bleh stuff we had so far. I don't think i could have ever done what the baby sistar did by deciding to take classes abroad. Most people wouldn't do it unless they also knew people who were doing it but she jumped into it all on her own. I sometimes like to classify myself as an independent because i don't rely on others to do things or make decisions but she definitely has me beat! I'm proud that she has that characteristic. She's an adventurer and like my mom, i wholeheartedly support it. If it weren't for her i may never have visited all the cities that i have these last two years. Big poppa needs to be pushed at times to travel and to take the time to enjoy life. He can be quite serious about his work and he has good reason to be. One of us has to be the level headed one and that's not me!


 photo DSC_0817-001.jpg
 photo DSC_0823-001.jpg
 photo DSC_0826-001.jpg
 photo DSC_0828-001.jpg
 photo DSC_0832-001.jpg
 photo DSC_0833-001.jpg
 photo DSC_0834-001.jpg
 photo DSC_0835-001.jpg
 photo DSC_0839-001.jpg

2 comments:

Mo said...

I miss you and your blogs that make me mad hungry...I also miss working at BCM with you.

Unknown said...

Nice Dish, Feel like eating now itself
Stainless Steel Planters