Seabear
Album: The Ghost That Carried Us Away (2007)
Song: I Sing I Swim
Another busy weekend. Helped my sistar at dandee warhol's ridiculously 80's art event on friday where i spent a week painting a texans dunny that didn't end up selling cos i priced it $200. It was a win-win situation for me cos i really like the painting and didn't really wanna part with it. I also squeezed in some dinner time that evening with mini and cooper to do some catching up. We went to the new phoenicia's in downtown. SO happy that they opened up one closer to me. I've eaten their chicken schwarmas twice this week already. Garlic sauce sooooo good. Thanks to mochi for the intro! Work on saturday and then had a little birthday dinner thing for big poppa at crawfish and noodles. He ended dropping the leftover tirimisu cake from jungle cafe onto the sidewalk and i was just devastated cos i was looking forward to eating some everyday for the next week. Ugh. So sad. I stayed up until 3am working on some posters for chewy, vneck and some phat that turned out soooo awesome. They were running the half and full marathon sunday morning and i wanted to make sure that my posters didn't go unnoticed by them as they ran by me. I slept for three hours before having to wake up and make my way to cheer them on. Big poppa wasn't too happy about having to wake up so early. They loved the posters! I also got a lot of compliments from people running by. Makes me so happy. Then we watched as the Texans superbowl dreams were squashed. Such a winnable game. Had dinner with my godmother for the first time since, i dunno, i got baptized? Not really that long but it has been a VERY long time. She loves my dad and thinks that my mom is very lucky to be with him. We all were like, no way, my dad is definitely lucky to be with my mom. Haha. I was off from my real job for MLK but had to work at the 2nd job so no relaxing day off for this gal. Watching people run the marathon made me realize that it really isn't something i want to do. Evar. But kudos to those who have done it.
*photo courtesy of amazon.com*
4 weeks ago

No comments:
Post a Comment