Monday, January 9, 2012

Wedding: Jay & Jasmine

Right before my big oceana trip, i was frantically unloading all my photos from memory cards to wherever i could and somehow, a lot of them ended up on big poppa's laptop. Once i returned, things were hectic and it wasn't until a few weeks ago where i started wondering where a bunch of my fotos were. I looked all over my computer and then found them in big popps's laptop. It was like all this stuff from april and may and some of june. Big poppa was a groosmen in one of his good friends wedding. It was prolly THE MOST FUN wedding i have been to. Evar. And to think i almost completely forgot about it. I'm gonna go ahead and jump to my favorite parts of the wedding. During cocktail hour, they were serving mango lassi. This was the first time i had that stuff and it was so GOOD! I drank like two cups of it and then filled up THREE cups to take back with me for the dinner service. I ended up being so full by the time the actual food started coming out. The next coolest thing was that even before they announced the bride and groom to come in, all these people jumped out of their seats and started dancing. I jumped up to take fotos and ended up dancing around myself cos it was getting so HYPE! Then all of sudden, this dood comes out with a drum and he's wearing those genie shoes and man, he got the party started ALL OVER AGAIN. I gave him the name guru-drummer. I want a guru-drummer at my wedding. Like seriously. But i don't see my family getting up and dancing the way these people were. The last best thing is that their food was catered by bombay brasserie. I don't know what real indian food is supposed to be like but i love bombay brasserie. Drinks flowed freely from the open bar and you can bet your aladdin pants that the boys were all majorly drunk by the end of the night. We made a stop at belvedere after the wedding where clyde drexler was there and the drunk boys stalked the guy to give him some dabs and high five's.


Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

AntsyMama said...

what a beautiful wedding! love their colors and the saris, esp the bride's reception sari..so gorgeous.