All Thieves
Album: We Are All Thieves
Song: Turn And Turn Again
I'm texting back and forth with a friend and just made myself laugh out loud. I'm that person who cracks themselves up and i'm okay with that! This song is has really pretty vocals. It's such a dreamy song and even though i've listened to it many times, i can tell you absolutely nothing about the meaning. I can't believe it's already getting so hot. I'm really looking forward to getting my orange glow back. Not! But i really want some color on my doughy body. Slowly getting back into a regimen. Went swimming to see where i'm at. I can do 300 meters but i'm breathing crazily hard when i'm done. This saturday is big poppa's day off so we're planning on going for a long bike ride. Can't wait! Hoping i can get some friends to join. I love long rides. I've already got some people recruited for my summer active group. We've all got weird schedules so i'm not sure how it's gonna work. But food rewards will be what drives me. Haha. Hopefully we can get started in April cos lord knows i need all the time i can get to prepare. Ugh. Still working up the guts to sign up.
*photo courtesy of last.fm.com*
4 weeks ago

No comments:
Post a Comment