Thursday, March 22, 2012

Wedding: Stephen & Van

Royal Oaks Country Club
08.27.2011

When your friends little kid brother or sister starts tying the knot before you, you start feeling like you need to get a move on it. Maybe most people do. I feel like i'm one of the few who THINKS that they're perfectly content the way things are. I don't feel the rush or the urge just yet. The only thing that i know is that whether or not big poppa and i get married, when i turn 32, it's baby time, baby! I ain't getting any younger and i have as much energy as a fifty year old person right now. Always so tired! And both of our parents need a hobby so why not give them some grandchildren to take care of! Haha. Off topic over with, i was very impressed by stephen and van. They're, i dunno, in their lower twenties and they manage to plan a wedding in less than six months. Or was it even less than two months? However long it was, I know they went through a lot to get where they are. I went to stephen's bday in january and everything still seems hunky dory so good for them. Their venue was gorgeous! There were large windows overlooking a big man made lake. But of course, since most weddings take place in the evening, once the sun was down, the outdoor scenery became obsolete. So it's kinda wasted really. They hired this string quartet on the cheap because the group were college kids trying to make some side money. I think it was a great idea. And that great idea turned into an oddity cos for the couples first dance, the string quartet played some really slow number for them. This is what beethoven's first dance must have been like. Haha. The food was okay. Gotta have the asian food. So important. I did however eat lobster bisque for the very first time cos i was so hungry. So GOOD! Of course, i got a fat lip that night. The cake was from cakes by gina and it was delish.


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket

No comments: