Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Birthday: Big Poppa

This weekend, big poppa turned 33! I have learned not to make 'old' comments/jokes because more than half of our friends are older than us. I hosted a nice little cocktail and hors d'oeuvres/canapes party at the tasting room at city centre. They gave us this nice room in the back that was basically outdoors. I was expecting it to be cold but by chance it ended up rainy and HUMID. Argh. So mad that it was so hot! I was sweating like crazy. And then there was this problem with their sound system. It wasn't perfect but i think in the end everything turned out pretty great. Buda told me this was his first ever classy adult bday party. I ordered these HUGE balloons that everyone really liked. The balloons were less than two bucks each but it cost me $4.00 per balloon to fill them with helium. I was also expecting them to be more spherical instead of the typical oblong shape but it didn't matter all that much they looked awesome purely by the size. I remember cracking up when i saw big poppa walk out of randall's with the balloons. I guess i just didn't imagine them being as big as they were. We had to put the seats down in order for them to fit. So no using rear view mirror! By the end of the night big poppa was pretty drunk. He knocked out on the car ride home. Not so classy. I wish there were less posed fotos but there's just so much i can do! I can't thank my friends enough for helping me set up and pack up. And poo poo to those people who no showed. Gee, that's not inconsiderate at all.


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
DSC_0745-001 DSC_0768-001
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
DSC_0834-001 DSC_0793-001
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

AntsyMama said...

Love it!! The balloons are great! Go big or go home. Lol