Florence + The Machine
Album: Ceremonials (2011)
Song: Shake It Out
I think Shake It Out would be my fave song from Florence + The Machine's most recent album. It's a fun song that makes me want to flip my hair around and around. Ask big poppa. He'll show you what i do. I think that after eight years together, he's been completely desensitized by my shenanigans. I can be doing elaine like dance moves all around the room and his eyes won't even budge from watching the real housewives. We spent our weekend being homebodies. Finally watched skyfall. I really like it. Daniel craig is such a great actor. Thot he was awesome in girl with a dragon tattoo. Also liked javier bardem. That blonde wig was so funny on him. And the directing was really good too. So overall it was worth the drive and rental fee at blockbuster.
*photo courtesy of amazon.com*

4 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment