Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Trippin': Sydney - Arisun Sun's Chicken

I like korean fried chicken, yes? I get all bug eyed whenever i see anything that remotely resembles korean fried chicken. We didn't plan on eating at Arisun Sun's Chicken. We walked around looking for a place to eat and decided to come into this place. Prolly cos i just had to know if the kfc was any food here. It wasn't anything to write home about. Hehe. Whilst i'm writing about it in my blog. The food here was okay. Prolly ended up spending more money here than we should of. Plus, we had so much leftover that it was just a waste because we had no fridge and no method of reheating this food. Waste. My eyes are way bigger than my stomach and my need for variety always results in too much food ordered. I supposed this is all just hubby people's problems.


 photo DSC_0139-001-1.jpg
 photo DSC_0141-001-1.jpg
 photo DSC_0142-001-1.jpg
 photo DSC_0143-001-1.jpg
 photo DSC_0144-001-2.jpg
 photo DSC_0145-001-2.jpg

No comments: