2150 N Collins Blvd
Richardson, TX 75080
Southwest Airlines was having this double credit rewards promotion thing and since big poppa was going away for a bachey, and I needed exactly two round trips for my free flight (finally!), I was like, dood, I'm going to Dallas. My reasons were threefold. One-fold: It was one of the cheaper destinations. Two-fold: Wonder Woman would be coming with me. Three-fold: I wanted to go to the State Fair. In the three years that I would go to Dallas to visit big poppa, for some reason, we never went to the state fair. When we got in on Friday night, Wonder Woman had a friend who was having a birthday dinner at Sushi Sake in Richardson. So I tagged along and invited two friends who live in the area. I think decor wise, this is one of the best. It wasn't overly modern and froufrou. It has this very cool yet authentic vibe to it. All the sushi chefs are Asian. I can't say exactly if they were Japanese or not. In the very back, there's super tranquil room that offers Japanese style dining tables. As for the food, they keep everything very simple. The menu is short and sweet and offers very basic sushi restaurant stuff. It was mos def perfect for me.
And for dessert, we went back to flower child's place where she had made us some super good flan. Some of the best flan I've had in a long time!
Pacman flan.



















No comments:
Post a Comment