When I do get the chance to go back to NYC, I think I would like to spend more time getting to know Times Square a bit better. It was our last stop on our first night and I just had nothing left in me. Although quite impressive with the many jumbo screens illuminating the area, I took whatever fotos I could and simply just gave up. After following Voodoo into a shoe store and promptly sitting down at the nearest vacant bench, I was like, okay dokay, TKO. And dood, it was like past 1am and that shoe store was still open! Not sure what was going on. But yeah. We soon called it a night and my busy itinerary did not allow for us to go back during the daytime to wander around. There's no such thing as wandering or meandering around when I travel. My itinerary is iron clad.
4 weeks ago














No comments:
Post a Comment