So guess what? I'm doing this post on Miss Antsylily's comp right now as she's trying to put little Bill Jr. down for a nap. Since I have this thing about super organizing my vacay fotos, I put all the fotos that had anything to do with being in the subway together, and by date of course. Haha. Riding the subway isn't too bad but it can be very confusing at times. Each ride is $2.50 but you have several options. You can buy a week pass, a day pass, or like a multi-day pass. Or, in our case, the best thing to do was to buy four rides and get one free kinda deal. Cos we knew we wouldn't be riding all that much and simply spoiled ourselves by simply hailing a cab. There was gonna be at least four of us at all times so we just took turns paying. Most of the subway stations were pretty decent except for the ones located in the shady parts of town. There was one in particular that we were going to that was pretty bad. It was a hot afternoon and right when I got to the entrance of the station, I took a big whiff of some seriously stanky and concentrated URINE, and started gagging. I quickly backed the hell up and told everyone that there was no way I was going to make it down there. Hellz to the N-O. So we took a taxi. I wish I had known it was gonna be that bad. We could of taken a taxi a lot sooner since we had to walk like ten blocks to get to that stupid station. Argh! But other than that, they weren't as disgusting as some people made it seem.
4 weeks ago




































No comments:
Post a Comment