Merry Christmas to all! And to all a good day of anything that you want. So I'm actually back-posting this entry. I'm two days late on it. Yes. Christmas came and went. But it wasn't until big poppa and I were mingling at a party over the weekend that I realized that not only had Christmas day passed, but along with it was our anniversary! Oy! We're not the type to really celebrate that sorta thing but a nice little happy however many years is a nice way to start the day. And we both forgot! Someone asked us how long we had been dating and bam. Realization hit. OMGaudy. Big poppa and I have officially been dating five whole years now. It's been the best five years with the greatest and sweetest guy ever. We have such a healthy and wholesome relationship that I honestly don't want anything to change for fear that my relationship feng-shui could potentially be thrown off. I always try my best to be a good gf and I'm sure I still have a ways to go. Here's to another awesome five years with big poppa. Cheerio!
4 weeks ago

2 comments:
aww! yay! here's to more love and happiness in the new year! :)
I wish you more love and happiness in 2010 too! I'll have to start looking up some concerts that we can go to.
Post a Comment