Miss LP went to this symphony thing a couple of weeks ago and raved to me about how wonderful the music was. One of the special guests that performed that evening was William Joseph. I think she was kinda sorta surprised when I told her that I actually had one of his CD's! William Joseph is a magnefico pianist who writes some of his own music. The reason why I knew of him was cos he did this really awesome instrumental cover of Muse's, Butterflies and Hurricanes. Such a great song and William Joseph made it sound even better. He has toured and opened for Josh Groban (love!) and David Foster even signed him under his own record label. This all makes me want to go brush up on my piano skills, how elementary it may be. Unfortunately, I was too lazy to convert Butterflies and Hurricanes into mp3 format so you don't get to hear that song, but here are a few others from his first album that are velly gut!
*photo courtesy of amazon.com*
William Joseph
Album: Within (2004)
Song: Within
Song: Piano Fantasy
Song: Eternal
4 weeks ago
2 comments:
awesome!! :D
btw, can you email me at cavatina.pham@gmail.com? i have a question..
Post a Comment