You have a weekend, you seize it and go somewhere. Anywhere. Mochi had a snowboard trip planned and I decided to round up some folks to tag along with her. I also brought my sisters since they were disappointed that our Thanksgiving road trip to Denver never came to be. And OMGaudy they would not stop bugging my mom about asking me to plan another trip. So even though I would not be snowboarding myself, I really wanted my sisters to get the chance to do so. The things I do for them. Ai-yah. I already know I'll mos def spoil my kids with all the experiences the world has to offer. I won't be spoiling them with material junk that's for sure. The last thing we did on our trip was go tubing. For a ridiculous $27 per person for only ONE hour, you get to go tubing all you want. It sux that it's so expensive but once you're whizzing down on the tube ... it's so much fun that you convince yourself that it's almost worth it. Since they let you hold onto other people's tubes, we got to ride down together and listen to each other scream our heads off. Not only that, the workers would spin us so that it felt like we were going faster than we really were. I remember big poppa standing up and almost tipping over cos he was so dizzy. For people who have never done this before, I say DO IT! And if you're one of the few who absolutely refuse to give snowboarding or skiing a shot, then this is something to do while waiting around for the boarders and skiiers. I think all of us had a really good time. The only crappy thing is the magic carpet that takes forever to bring you back up to the top.
4 weeks ago
































No comments:
Post a Comment