Monday, March 7, 2011

Musik Mundi: The Script

The Script
Album: The Script (2009)
Song: The Man Who Can't Be Moved

So I'm not sure if I like this song? I haven't really listened to it enough to know if I really like yet. It's not bad. It has it's catchy parts. I'm in a music dry spell at the moment so I had to peruse the archives for something that I hadn't posted yet. I like that one song that The Script has on the radio so I got some songs from their album a little while ago and never previewed them. It's just so much hassle sometimes uploading and syncing new songs onto the ipod. I'm lazy. If I ever win the lottery, I'm mos def hiring all kinds of help. A driver. A cook. A maid. A personal assistant. A dog walker. And then when babies come into the picture, I'll hire a nanny and a night nurse. I'm not so much the ambitious person. I don't want to do it all on my own. Haha!

*photo courtesy of amazon.com*

No comments: