Friday, March 4, 2011

Restaurant: Post Oak Grill

1550 Lake Pointe Pkwy #500
Sugar Land, TX 77478

For the first time since I began dating big poppa, we finally celebrated geetar's birthday. I feel so bad! We're such bad friends! We had dinner at Post Oak Grill in Sugarland. That area keeps getting nicer and nicer! I finally got to meet his super adorable niece. It's nice to see all the brothers with their significant others. Most of the people in the group ordered steak. I ordered some pasta dish with chicken that wasn't all that great. I was thinking that it sounded close to this one pasta dish i had at vic and anthony's but it wasn't even close. You prolly only want to order some kinda steak to really get the most out of the restaurant here. I guess that's how it is at most restaurants. For dessert, geetar's gf bought cupcakes from celebrity. Yums! I love cupcakes.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: