Sunday, March 6, 2011

Persona Grata: Kevin Tran

Tonight, big poppa and I made our way through heavy traffic to get to The Drinkery, where our friend Kevin Tran was having a gathering or viewing get together for the premiere of the reality show that he was a contestant on. He's on this new reality show on NBC called America's Next Great Restaurant. The whole concept of the show is kinda whatevs, but I'm just so excited that mister funny man had made it onto such a huge network! Unfortunately, he didn't make it past the first episode and his air time was very limited. Even so, I think it's still such an accomplishment to have gotten that far and what an awesome opportunity! The judges/investors are Bobby Flay, Curtis Stone (currently in the process of becoming over-exposed by appearing way too much on television), one of the owners of Chipotle and some woman. You can catch more of Kevin Tran on his cooking youtube channel, Tran Can Cook.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: