Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Placenter: Oh My Gogi

Food truck time! Most Saturday nights are spent at the cousins house watching some 'new' movie. And then it gets late. And I get hungry. And I always want to eat something but big poppa is tired and just wants to go home and sleep. But this night he gave in to my wanting to try Oh My Gogi since they make camp next to brian o'neill's and home is nearby. We ordered some tacos and the gogi fries that were smothered with spicy pork and their special spicy sauce. So i guess anything that is mixed with mayo is then deemed special? The fries were super greasy because of the combination. I ended up mostly eating the spicy pork. The tacos were good. Maybe a bit too spicy with the jalapenos. I'm weak sauce! I'm also not a fan of corn tortillas. The tacos were still pretty tasty overall. I want some now. No. I want some spicy pork. I'm thinking I might be getting some yori yori for dinner tomorrow night.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: