1611 Lamar
Houston, Texas 77010
For rice boi's bday this year, we had dinner at The Grove. It was my sorta first time dining there and it was nice because we pretty much had the whole place to ourselves. That could be a good or bad thing. I kinda feel bad for some of the servers who didn't have any tables. No tables no tip. I have to say that this is one of my favorite group of people. Everything is just so nice and easy going with them. They're all so incredibly sweet and supportive and positive that it just makes you want to be a better and nicer person too. I think i remember a lot of us not really thinking the food was very spectacular. Very mediocre for a place like that. My favorite was the ceviche if you can believe that. It had the perfect amount of acid and onions that i couldn't stop eating it. Possibly my favorite ceviche. But i'm no ceviche expert so it might just be my own preference. This was the day after my triathlon so that's why i look so orange. That's how i tan. I start off slightly brown and then i get this weird orangey color. Like i have a fake tan or something. And then my thunder thighs are still super white. Ugh. Nasty.
4 weeks ago















No comments:
Post a Comment