Kelly Clarkson
Album: Stronger (2011)
Song: Stronger
I love this song! Big poppa doesn't really like it. But when I'm in his car, I keep hoping that it will come on so that i can reenact that camry commercial featuring kelly clarkson in the driver's seat, chris berman in shotgun, and andrew zimmerman and james lipton in the backseat. I love watching them sing her song. So funny to me. Maybe only funny to me. Haha. I wonder where they're going together? Anyone watching Inside the Actors Studio lately? Last week was george clooney, who i found to be a great speaker and storyteller and has a great sense of humor. And this week is brad pitt! Very awesome and cool. Typically while driving, i prefer to listen to morning shows or npr. I find the drive more enjoyable that way. So i never get to hear this song on the radio unless i'm riding in big poppa's car. And lately the only song that seems to come on ALLLL the time is that one with drake and riri. Riri. Awesome. Drake makes me hit my head against the window. Big poppa loves that song. So different we are. To ramble along about something completely different, I went to get a medium iced hazelnut latte with light hazelnut at mickey d's this morning. Every time i order that drink, the worker always stares at me like i'm speaking a totally crazy language. Which to them, i might as well be. Making these types of coffee drinks isn't their forte so capability wise, i don't go in expecting much. So this morning, I repeat my order several times. And when the girl hands me my drink, it was in a hot cup and not an iced cup. I told her that i had wanted my drink 'iced'. She was like oh okay. So she goes away and comes back with the same drink. I look at her with big question eyes and was like, this is iced? She tells me she threw in a couple of ice cubes. I hand her back the drink and with stony eyes and tell her ABSOLUTELY NOT. You need to remake my drink. So of course. Now i prolly have mickey d workers talking shiz about me. Oh well. I must apologize ahead of time for the possible lack of updates. There's a lot going on right now. I used to not be able to sleep until about 2am. These days, I'm conking out around 10:30-11:00pm. Sometimes even without brushing my teeth or taking a shower! Gross right?!? But yeah. I've been THAT tired lately. There's been many times where someone's talking to me and after a while, i have to apologize and tell them that i wasn't paying attention to a single word they were saying. So bad. I need an actual relaxing vacay stat. We met this couple from nyc this weekend and we all started talking about food and sharing favorite restaurants from there. I think i might be able to talk big poppa into a quick weekend getaway.
*photo courtesy of amazon.com*
4 weeks ago

No comments:
Post a Comment