Monday, December 15, 2008

Musik Mundi: The Cranberries

Like my twitter states: woe is me ... where on earth could my memory card be ... *sigh*. I'm sad. I lost some memory cards Friday night while at a wedding rehearsal thing. At a church! I'm hoping that an honest religious person finds it and turns it in. I really really hope that I'm re-united with them soon. Due to my recent bout of super laziness, I have failed to upload pics from one of the currently lost memory cards. There were about four hundred or so images. They were pics from Via Colori, my friend's company X-Mas party at the Aquarium and just all these outings with friends. It's all gone. I feel so empty inside as write and list all these happenings that I won't have pictures for. So, it was only appropriate that I find slow songs that match my mood. I decided on some of my faves from my fave Cranberries album. I love the Irishness that is Dolores O'Riordan. In middle school, she was mos def at the top of my fave musical peoples.

*photo courtesy of amazon.com*


The Cranberries
Album: No Need To Argue (1994)
Song: Ode To My Family
Song: Dreaming My Dreams
Song: No Need To Argue

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i just redownloaded this album last week cuz i forgot how good of an album it is. ode to my family, twenty one and i can't be with you are the top songs on my list beside the radio hits.

woop! funny how of all albums you brought this one up. props on that.

Nosmo King said...

@ zoobz

i love all those songs too! this is one album i always find myself going back to time and time again.