You get ten gals together for a bachey trip and the result is many girly happenings. Lots of makeovers, outfit changes, fashion shows, hair stylings. The bride-to-be (she's getting married next week!) saw me attempting to curl my eye lashes and not two seconds later, she was at my side with her own She Uemura lash curler, demanding that I allow her to curl my lashes. I surrendered and a full on make-over ensued. Her older sister assisted. Together, they argued over which mascara was better, Givenchy or Maybelline, and whether my chinky eyes looked better with a subtle hint of shadow or with the dramatic boldness of dark heavy liner. Either way, the aftermath was pretty darn cool! I never knew my eye lashes could look so long! The next day, three girls with new found faith in make-up products made a bee-line to the big arse Sephora in Vegas. It's HUGE! We were motivated. We were inspired. We spent a crap load of moolah on stuff that we had no idea how to use. Luckily, Jamie, the incredibly nice make-up artist there was nice enough to stay after a bit to paint my eyes and give me some tips. I told her I wanted some dramatic green and super bold looking cat-eyes. On top of that, Miss Flower Child treated me to some fake lashes! Everyone thought I looked really good. I thought I looked a bit tranny-ish. You decide. Get ready for more fotos of me than ever before. Dun Dun Dun.
Miss Flower Child bought some more softer and more natural looking lashes.
I went for some with more volume. It was a tad kitchy and heavy. It took a while to get used to them. I blinked a lot more and my vision was slightly impaired eye-level and up.
I can't help but notice how wrinkly my eye-lids are.
Oh, and excuse my droopy left lid. I'm so asymmetrical!
I couldn't stop vamping it up!








1 comment:
OMG YOU LOOK HAWWTTTT..PAUL NEEDS TO KEEP YOU ON A LEASH YO!! I LOVE LOVE LOOOOVE THE MAKE UP! PLEASE TELL ME YOU REMEMBER HOW TO DO THAT SO I CAN COPY IT..HAHA.
Post a Comment