3555 Las Vegas Blvd South
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Saturday morning, the group of gals split up into three groups. The first group woke up the earliest and headed on out to play some games and shop around. Surprisingly enough, the bride was part of that group. She didn't fare as well the next morning though. The second group to depart from slumber included me and two others. The third group woke up much, much later. They were the ones who over-danced themselves the night before. We got ready and went on over to Jimmy Buffet's Margaritaville to gas up on some unwholesome food. The thing about being in Vegas is that eating will always be expensive. There's really not much to choose from. You have a whole bunch of fine dining establishments, each hotel will have a buffet place and then there a handful of small eateries. You're almost guaranteed to have to wait in some sort of line. Yes, Vegas is THAT packed. As much as I eat, there's no way I can handle a buffet for the first meal of the day. Luckily, She-Transam suggested Margaritaville, one her faves. We shared some wings and also ordered our own thing. I had a turkey burger which wasn't bad, but it wasn't $10.95 good. The crave-worthy item will mos def have to be those super yummy wings! It's the Jamaica Mistaica Wings. Man they were so good! It's tossed in a habanero-honey wing sauce. I never order wings unless I'm specifically at a wing place. But I would certainly order them here. It was either super good, or I was just super hungry. Maybe both!
A jumongo tank of what else but margarita!
I don't normally like to drink, especially not for brekkie. But either She-Transam or Miss Flower Child ordered a mango margarita, and you know I'm not one to turn down anything that has mango in it!
We had a great view of the Mirage billboard thingy advertising the Cirque du Soleil's Love show that features music from the Beatles. Am I the only one on earth who doesn't care much for the Beatles? I think I'm more of a Yoko Ono fan.
The table across from us ordered this big pile of nachos which I think may be a signature dish. All passersby would take a good long look and many were ended up oredering the same thing.
Ew! Someone's got crabs!
No worries, it was just the stilted guy in character. With the stumbling economy the way it is, it's good to know that stilt walkers are in demand! We saw a bunch of them in various places.
Our view of them.
Their view of us.
















No comments:
Post a Comment