Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Trippin': Las Vegas - The Coffee Bean

I love coffee. I love everything about it except for the fact that it stains your teeth. The taste. The smell. The color. Yums! My drink of choice is an iced non-fat mocha. So of course I couldn't resist getting something from The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf. Especially since I always read about celebrities going there in my US Weekly magazines. Oh my lordy, I think I had the best mocha ever! It was SOOO good. There was just something about it that made want to keep drinking. I went back again and ordered this hazelnut frappe thing that my friend had and that too was truly unforgettable. I wish there was one in Houston! I'm not sure if there is even one in Texas. Ah. It sucks to always be the last.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i LOVE LOVE LOVE the coffee bean and tea leaf. i first had it when i went to santa monica last year. i had some banana caramel frozen drink type thing. it was quite delicious. =) -chelle