Ack! Been slacking on the blogs. February always seems to be a slow month. I've been very lazy and not much has happened. Actually, a lot has happened but just not in Houston! Happy hours have been lacking and my New Year's resolution to stop selling out on my girlfriends isn't going so well. It's hard! You get off of work and the only thing you can think about is going home and vegging out. Weekends just don't seem long enough anymore. I can barely find time to get my personal things done. I guess I'll just have to try a bit harder. Since this intro has nothing to do with the blog, I'll get to the point. I hate flying. I really do. I get all fidgety and restless and it's just plain frackin' uncomfortable. I think it's cos my legs are short and my feet (toes to be exact!) barely graze the floor. Ugh! I don't want to be super tall, but a couple of additional inches to my height wouldn't hurt! Since it's hard for me to sleep on planes, I normally am equipped with all kinds of junk. My DS, music, magazines and of course my camera. To pass time, I'll take a dozen or so photos of whatever it is that's outside my window. Oh yeah. It's ALWAYS the window seat. I won't have it any other way. And I try to only stick with Southwest or Continental.
Goodness. The view was just gorgeous that day!
Here is a series of shots as the plane began it's descent into the clouds.
It's crazy. The clouds were so thick that not one bit of the beautiful blue sky was visible to the folks on the ground. This was what was waiting for us at our destination. Brrr! It's miles of ice, ice baby!








No comments:
Post a Comment