I don't care much for Superbowl but I do find myself capable of getting into games if I sit there and watch. I guess it was just another opportunity to get together and eat. OMGaudy. Big poppa has been craving the craw-dads for a long time now. I hear it every weekend. For superbowl weekend, we stopped by several grocery stores hoping to get some crawfish but no place had them cos it wasn't quite in season yet. But luckily, this one crawfish place was willing to sell us about 35lbs and we took it. I don't eat the stuff so I don't understand the craze, but I find myself getting hyped up for it just for big poppa. There's this place called Jolynn's that makes their crawfish with lots of garlic and it's super buttery and big poppa and his friend have managed to successful re-create the flavor. So, they made the crawfish. I made a bunch of sliders and some dip. From the words of his cousin: The end of football season means the beginning of crawfish season. I feel so bad for these little things. Really. I do. It's kinda sad.
There was some blue crab action too.
Before the game started, big poppa and I took a bike ride around the 'hood. Check out my ghetto fab gold bike. It's the handy work of my little sistar.
My marinated pork patties that big poppa grilled up for me. What a man!
I painstakingly seared each half of thirty-six sweet rolls. I love it! Call me super hostess.
My sliders and my dip.














No comments:
Post a Comment