Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Trippin': Golden

Golden. A small city/town that lies somewhere between Denver and our final destination. We all stopped here to complete our final packing before heading off again. It was a teeth clenching kinda ride. The icy roads made it hard to drive. The windshield kept getting fogged up and iced over therefore impairing vision. Big poppa drove slowly and steadily and did a superb job. Like a pro! I used to be really good at sorting through all my photos so that I would only post the best. Nowadays, I just put everything up. Ugh! I hate that I do that. I'll do anything for a mindless blog.


Photobucket


Cowboy carrying little Native American girl?

Photobucket


Can you imagine stepping outside and always having this kinda view?

Photobucket

Photobucket


Hungry girls.

Photobucket


Packing the car up.

Photobucket


The mountains gradually went from this:

Photobucket


To this:

Photobucket

No comments: