Jaymay, real name Jamie Seerman, is an American folk singer-songwriter from New York. She's got some really good lyrics. My youngest sister actually just intro'd me to her this weekend while waiting at the airport for our flight home. I seriously hate flying. But what can you do? My baby sistar and I have pretty similar tastes in music. The only difference is that she actually buys the real deal albums while I prefer to find it for free somehow. I love indie-folksy music. I feel like it helps me think more creatively. Whatever that means. Haha.
*photo courtesy of amazon.com*
Jaymay
Album: Autumn Fallin' (2008)
Song: Gray or Blue
4 weeks ago
2 comments:
love it! :) btw, i'm back in houston now..so we need to catch a concert together or something!
Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!
Post a Comment