Happy super berfday to one of my best buddies! Antsylily's hubby invited all of her close friends over to their house to celebrate her day of birth. He went and bought pizza and stuff from Maggiano's for all the guests. And Thunuts bought some delicious dumplings from Happy Teahouse. Yums! And I bought her this super tiny tirimisu cake from Jungle thinking not a lot of people were going to be there. I should have known better! This girl is frackin' popular! We all had a good time catching up with one another. Her kiddos were being so cute! Totally stealing the show. Please ignore how craptacular I look. Ugh! So frumpy! Anyways. Hope you felt special Antsylily! Love you friend.
It was amazing. The two kiddos and the two dogs actually stayed still for approximately fifteen seconds! That's not short of a miracle. I was so impressed that I kept shooting until the moment was over.
And then we tried with just the family of four but the kids had enough. It wasn't gonna happen.
Wonder woman is in love with little Richey.
Time for some eat cake dramatically fotos!






























2 comments:
wow that was quick!! thanks so much miss king~!!!~! where can i get originals for these fotos? bc i will be printing them of course.
lovely, i just added lots of bran-new emo backgrounds 2 my blog
http://www.emo-backgrounds.info
Post a Comment