I used to love watching Felicity. I'm a big fan of Keri Russell and was rooting for her character to end up with Ben, and not annoying Noel. I remember loving the way the intro was shot and how The Power of Good-Bye by Madonna was used. I also distinctly remember how much that show made me want to move and live in New York City. Chase the man of my dreams and enroll at NYU. Yeah right. I would never chase a guy cross country. Hah! People who were also dedicated followers will remember Felicity briefly working at a Dean and Deluca. At the time, I had no idea that was an actual place! But that was back then, before internet access had hit fever pitch. Now, Dean and Deluca has several locations throughout the city and I was determined to stop into one to get a coffee and one of their famous black and white cookies. The Dean and Deluca that we went to was also a market, most resembling Whole Foods here in Houston. The coffee was okay. I always get a non-fat mocha no matter where I go. As for the cookie, it had more of a cake texture to it. It was good, but not spectacular. Then again, I've never had a cookie that was to die for. I take that back. My third grade teacher's husband used to bake us these chocolate chip cookies that were AH-MAY-ZING! I think about them to this day. I even want to look her up and ask her if she could ask her husband to make me MORE. So DIANE SMITH, if you remember me, leave me a comment! Haha. Now wouldn't that be something!
4 weeks ago






No comments:
Post a Comment