Rockefeller Center just doesn't have the same pizazz without the ice-skating rink and the giganto Christmas tree. Christmas time in NYC was when I had really wanted to make my first trip to the big apple. Instead, the wheels went into motion to go to NYC for Labor Day weekend. When the pit isn't occupied by the rink, it is littered with tables for people to dine alfresco. There is possibly two more opportunities for me to go back to NYC just this year alone. Alas, neither of them will be during the holidays. Boooooo. Oddly enough though, I don't even think I want to go ice-skating. I just want to see everything in all of it's holiday glory. And it's just so much more romantic.
4 weeks ago




















2 comments:
Hi. You spelled Rockefeller wrong. Just saying. It's in one of your pictures! Nice trip.
-NY152
Oops! Haha. Thanks for the heads up. I'm changing it right now!
Post a Comment