Happy New Year to everyone that follows the Lunar calendar. It's the year of the tiger and I pretty much do not know what that means. Aside from Valentine festivities, big poppa and I did last minute shopping for the parents in the Chinatown/Bellaire area. Big mistake. It's crazy how many people go to the Hong Kong supermarket. I wish our business will have that much success. We visited both sets of parents and got our li xi's! Cos you know, that's what it's all about! I was reading the Chinese zodiac the other day and checked to see the compatibility for me and big poppa. It basically said that we did not have any chemistry and to reconsider the relationship. Oy vay! That's not good. Haha. See, that's why I don't believe in all that traditional hooplah surrounded with celebrating the New Year. Anyways, big poppa received this dollar from his dad. The Chinese think the number eight is a really lucky number, and this dollar has a bunch of eights in the serial number. And yes, they prolly paid more than a dollar for this dollar. Haha.
4 weeks ago

No comments:
Post a Comment