Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Trippin': New York City - Crumbs

Walking back from Washington Square Park towards SoHo, I came upon Crumbs Bake Shop. I remember reading my tabloid mags and seeing that Katie Holmes likes to bring Suri Cruise here for some treats and someone else in the group mentioned that it was their favo cupcake place in NYC. So of course, I headed on over to pick some up to give it a try. I bought four red velvet cupcakes (they're huge!) and a couple of red velvet whoopie pies. I think I ended up bringing only one cupcake home to eat and giving the rest away. I even gave a red velvet whoopie pie to the nice couple who sat next to me for helping me with my luggage. I love friendly and helpful people. When I reached my final destination, they were only halfway home so I felt bad. It was a pity whoopie. I remember not really liking it when I tried a small bite of it while in NYC but when I got back to Houston, big poppa heated it up in the microwave and it was actually pretty good. Argh. Sorry. No final verdict here.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: