I think the most memorable thing about this last trip in the big apple was being able to stay in Chinatown, right down the street from Joe's Shanghai. Like literally a block away. Our wonderful host woke up before us every morning to bring us back some delicious Chinese breakfast. One morning, he came back with some DIM SUM. Heaven! I love dim sum and this mos def hit a really satisfying spot. I had never had yow cha guai cheung fun before and this was frackin' GOOD. It had this really good sauce on it. OMGaud I'm drooling all over my keyboard. I wish big poppa would go pick me up some dim sum every morning. Hah!
Opening up our goodies from kidrobot and tokidoki
The little big kid riding the subway.
Stopping for some italian ice in soho.
Good ole Joe's and their racist against their own kind owners. Haha.















No comments:
Post a Comment