Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Trippin': New York City - Grand Central Station

While waiting for the rest of the group to meet me at Grand Central Station, I got to witness my first tv show set! Law and Order, SVU I believe, was shooting a small scene there. I saw Ice-T! There are those who are capable of being casual and nonchalant about running into celebrities but I'm a fracking giddy little school girl! IF ... my feet weren't killing me, I would have ran right up to the set and played annoying paparazzi. So instead, I found a so-so vantage point atop some stairs and took whatever fotos I could. They shot the same scene over and over again, and when they were done, Ice-T disappeared and workers broke down the set in minutes. They were so efficient like worker ants. As brief as it was, it was still all so cool to me.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

mai said...

aww...i miss NY...another trip in the future...i never saw famous people in NY, but i did in LA. hehe...

Nosmo King said...

@ mai - are ya planning on going to ny soon? pack me in ur suitcase! i heard u were running into famous people left and right in LA ... so lucky!