The cuz from atl was in town some eons ago and this mother of one who is eight years older than me tells me that she wants to go out and get a bottle. Ugh. Really?!? I mean are you sure? I've got this really great documentary that just came in from netflix. It was a losing battle. I hate the washington area so that was out. Since i don't go out much, i called my trusted weekend clubber peeps to ask what we should do. Union bar was suggested. It supposedly used to be pretty cool. I say used to cos the night we went, it was a latino night. And not the sexy kind. But you know, I think one of the things that i pride myself in is that i'm capable of making the most of the moment. Find the fun in whatever situation i'm in. Well, you said you didn't want to go to an all asian club! Hah! We got a table and all the tables there have this stripper pole. Classy! We got a bottle. Then another bottle. Did we get a third? I can't remember. We all drank and had fun and danced to bad music. I tried the stripper pole and managed to scramble up a few times. The next morning i had all these bruises between my thighs. Haha! My cuz was pretty memory loss wasted. We actually stayed until closing time. So good times was had by all. By the way, netflix, you suck so bad. I'm cancelling you once i find the time to watch this last movie i got laying around.
4 weeks ago















































2 comments:
the third picture up from the bottom looks like my BF is going to stab Big Poppa with a straw. haha.
these pics actually made lol and i felt like i was actually there..hahah.
Post a Comment