Friday, March 14, 2008

Oh Really?: White Day

Happy White Day!

In many Asian countries, people are at this very moment celebrating a purely made-up and absolutely necessary holiday. It's mostly recognized in Korea and Japan but other countries are familiar with the idea. Girls give gifts to guys on Valentine's Day, and guys give gals gifts on White Day. Which is TODAY! What wonderful novelties will the bf give me? A high five? A necklace of cheerios? The possibilities are endless. Don't waste your time feeling sorry (or jealous?) for me. Go save yourselves! Make sure you gently 'remind' that special dude(dy-head) in your life what an important day it is today. Gots to follow tradition right?!? Is it weird that when I re-read what I just wrote, I did it with Veronica Mars voice? I almost signed off with 'Gossip Girl'. I'm a cheese ball. I know it. Bring back Veronica Mars!

No comments: