Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Restaurant: Prima Pasta

6811 Kirby Dr
Houston, TX 77030

The bf thinks that the Chicken Marsala at Prima Pasta is one of the best that he's had. I always order their Chicken Alfredo. The bf normally doesn't like pasta dishes that have a creamy sauce to it but he actually likes the one here. They also give you complimentary garlic bread and it is so GOOD! It's like the garlic bread that you would make at home. The owner of the place always makes a point to stop by and check up on you. Upon my first visit, the owner guy caught me staring intently at the painting he had on his walls. They are magnificent! He told me that he commissioned this woman to paint his walls with this Italianeqsue theme. I just love it! It's something that I would consider doing to my breakfast area so that every morning, while I'm having breakfast, it'll feel like I'm eating my meal in Italy! Lovely yah? Of course, the lady is now super popular and lives in another city and prolly charges both arms and legs for something of that caliber. The only down side is that they don't have lunch specials so whenever we go for lunch, I'm eating a lot and paying for it in every way possible.


No comments: