414 W Gray
Houston, TX 77019
My co-worker one day started fantasizing about this super delicious meatless garden burger that she had at Barnaby's and was adamant that I go try it. Since she was so convincing, with dripping saliva and all, how could I not go try this burger for myself?. Unfortunately, there were two different vegetarian burgers on the menu and I could not remember which one she told me about. So I asked the waiter which one he preferred and he did me wrong! He suggested I order the Boca burger. I should have known better. I've had those frozen Boca soy patties that you can buy at the grocery store before and EW! It really wasn't that bad but it was not spectacular. I began to question my co-worker's taste buds until she told me that I ordered the wrong item. Anyhow, the good thing was that their french fries were some of the best that I have EVER had. They were seasoned! Oh seasoned fries how I do love thee. They're wonderfully delectable. I like my fries skinny and crunchy and they satisfied both! And there was this special sauce that they had that was pretty darn good too! Anywho, another thing that my co-worker mentioned was that she preferred the River Oaks location to this one on W Gray, so I'll be going to that one next time. Side note: Mr. flamboyant man at the host/hostess counter was a bit rude! How dare he sass me!






4 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment