Part 3 of 4
What's the big difference from when I was a kid and how I am now? I was probably more mature as a kiddo. Hah! You know those scary crazy rides that you see at the carnival? Well, I used not think twice about the reliability and safety of these 'portable' vomit inducing contraptions. But now, I'd rather not take any risks. I'm sure it's not that bad and it is just as safe as anything else we face in life on a daily basis. To be in the safe side though, we chose to only ride the super large ferris wheel and went for a round of some bumper cars.



Check out the big pink gorilla getting a ride on the sky lift. Cuteness!
The bf is making sure the newly adopted dogs don't fall out of the ferris wheel. You know how dogs just love sticking their heads outside windows!


4 weeks ago
1 comment:
Wow! lots of funs, and great photos. Well donw, Mary.
James
Post a Comment